Full Day, Private Tour
Pick up: Daily at 9.30am in Dingle
Drop off: Dingle Town at approx. 5.30pm
Begley’s Tours offer a Ring of Kerry Tour that is full of history, breath-taking scenery and amazing viewing points for plenty of photo opportunities along the way.
On the Ring of Kerry Tour we will collect your group at your accommodation in Dingle Town or a prearranged meeting in the town.
Following our departure from Dingle we will head east through Lispole Village where you will viaduct remains of the Dingle Steam Railway, which operated from 1896-1953.
Places of interest along the way:
· Annascaul (birthplace of Tom Crean, Antarctic Explorer)
· Inch Beach
· Castlemaine (Birthplace of the Wild Colonial Boy)
· Killorglin (Home of the Puck Fair Festival)
· Cahersiveen (birthplace of Daniel O’Connell)
· Moll’s Gap
· Killarney National Park (Ladies View, Torc Waterfall and Muckross Castle)
There will be time set aside for comfort breaks, coffee and lunch. This will be arranged with your driver on the day. Lunch, snacks and entrance fees are not included in the tour price.
Let our knowledgeable and friendly tour guides take the stress out of driving by booking your Private Ring of Kerry Tour, with Begley’s Tours. Book now for a spectacular tour of “The Kingdom”. You will not be disappointed.